This is one of our premier events returning to a very historic venue to celebrate the young scholar who will be awarded our academic scholarship to attend Virginia Tech in the fall.
Please see below for more detailed information. Any questions, please contact Tim Fouts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, June 1, 2017
Engineer's Club at the Garrett Jacobs Mansion
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Deputy Project Manager - Technical for James Webb Space Telescope project at NASA
- On-street parking available after 6 PM.
- Parking lots available at the
- Walters Museum lot at Centre & Cathedral.
- Maryland Historic located west of the Club on Monument Avenue.
- Valet parking available at the Peabody Court Hotel
Reservations are required to attend!
Fee per person: $37.00 ($38.50 via paypal)
Payment can be done by one of the 2 ways:
- Mail check to Baltimore Chapter VTAA, c/o Bridget Powers at
1729 Eastern Ave., APT A, Baltimore, MD 21231
- OR via our PayPal link below
- Beautiful pasta dinner prepared by the Engineer Club's best chefs!
- Cocktails available at the cash bar starting at 6 PM.
- Dinner served at 7 PM.
Please contact us if you would like to be our sponsors and us to advertise your company!
Upcoming EventsClick on each event's link for more info!
HOKIE FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!
Next Game Watch Party:
University of Miami at Virginia Tech
Saturday, 11/17/2018 @ 3:30 PM