52nd Annual Crab Feast Picnic & Student Send Off
The Baltimore Hokies welcome all alumni, students, family and friends to join us for our annual crab feast in beautiful Patapsco State Park! Crab Feast tickets include crabs, hot dogs and hamburgers as well as soft drinks and adult beverages. A picnic ticket is available for those who prefer not to eat crabs. Bring your outdoor games and challenge your fellow Baltimore Hokies to a friendly game. We'll also have door prizes and a silent auction. Please bring your own crab knives and mallets.
A portion of the proceeds benefit the Baltimore Chapter Scholarship Fund
- Reservations are required and must be made by August 9th
- Park entry fee is $2 per person, senior citizens with a park pass are free
- State law requires that you be 21 years old to be served alcohol, please have a valid ID
- Glass bottles are not allowed inside the park
- No brown bags or take-away, all food must be eaten on premises
For questions or to volunteer at the event please contact Lindsay Elkins at BmoreHokies@gmail.com.
Saturday, August 17, 2018
2:30 - 5:30 pm
Patapsco Valley State Park
Pickall Area Pavillons 707 A & B
8125 Johnnycake Road
Woodlawn, MD, USA
RESERVATION HAS BEEN CLOSED!
Please contact us if you would like to be our sponsors and us to advertise your company!