51st Annual Crab Feast & Picnic
Meet your fellow Baltimore Hokies over a bunch of hot steamy crabs in beautiful Patapsco State Park. Price includes all the crabs, hot dogs, hamburgers, and corn on the cob you can eat. Picnic price is available for those who do not eat crabs. Soft drinks and adult beverages are included. Bring your bats, softball, gloves, horseshoes, and other recreational equipment and challenge your fellow Baltimore Hokies to a friendly game. VT Sports memorabilia, and other items will be available for silent auction. Please bring your own crab knives and mallets.
A portion of the proceeds benefit the Baltimore Chapter Scholarship Fund.
- You must pay for all reservations made, unless cancelled two days prior to event
- Reservations are required. Walk-ins are not accepted since we cannot provide the additional food required.
- Park entry fee is $2 per person. Senior citizens with a park pass are free.
- State law requires that you be 21 years old to be served alcohol. Please have a valid ID.
- Glass bottles are not allowed inside the park.
- No brown bags or take-away allowed. All food must be eaten on premises.
- Please consider carpooling as parking spaces are limited.
Saturday, August 25, 2017
Patapsco Valley State Park
Pickall Area Pavillons (Pavillion # TBD)
8125 Johnnycake Road
Woodlawn, MD, USA
Coming Soon! Check back later!
Please contact us if you would like to be our sponsors and us to advertise your company!