The Baltimore Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association awards scholarships annually to local students who will be attending Virginia Tech as freshman. Your contributions to the Virginia Tech Foundation directed towards the Baltimore Chapter Scholarship Fund will ensures the future success of this scholarship program. Our goal is to have a self sustaining endowment that enables us to continue to award one or more scholarships every year.
The Virginia Tech Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and can provide you a letter acknowledging your tax deductible contribution.
Help us pay it forward ... for the next generation of Hokies by making a donation to the Virginia Tech Foundation or to the Baltimore Chapter.
Any alumni wishing to contribute Baltimore Chapter's Scholarship Endowment managed by the Virginia Tech Foundation can do so by:
Make checks payable to: Virginia Tech Foundation
Memo: Baltimore Chapter Scholarship Endowment (Account #885861)
Mail checks to:
University Development (0336)
Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA 24061
Or online by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the online giving page
- Select "Give Today" on the page
- Select appropriate gift amount
- Under "Select an Area" dropdown, choose "Alumni Association"
- An additional pulldown menu for "Select a fund" will appear, choose "Other"
- An additional textbox for "Designation" will appear, type "Baltimore Chapter Virginia Tech Alumni Association Scholarship Fund"
- Select "Add this gift to your giving list" button, fill out the rest of the page, and select "Give now" button at the bottom of the page
Please contact us if you would like to be our sponsors and us to advertise your company!
Upcoming EventsClick on each event's link for more info!
Saturday | 09/14/2019 | 12:00 PM