Saturday, August 22, 2015
Patapsco Valley State Park, Pickall Area Pavilions 707A & B
Reservations are required
RSVP by August 12
Meet your fellow Baltimore Hokies over a bunch of hot steamy crabs in beautiful Patapsco State Park. Price includes all the crabs, hot dogs, hamburgers, and corn on the cob you can eat. Picnic price is available for those who do not eat crabs. Soft drinks and adult beverages are included. Bring your bats, softball, gloves, horseshoes, and other recreational equipment and challenge your fellow Baltimore Hokies to a friendly game. VT Sports memorabilia, and other items will be available for silent auction. Please bring your own crab knives and mallets.
A portion of the proceeds benefit the Baltimore Chapter Scholarship Fund.
- You must pay for all reservations made, unless cancelled two days prior to event
- Reservations are required. Walk-ins are not accepted since we cannot provide the additional food required.
- Park entry fee is $2 per person. Senior citizens with a park pass are free.
- State law requires that you be 21 years old to be served alcohol. Please have a valid ID.
- Glass bottles are not allowed inside the park.
- No brown bags or take-away allowed. All food must be eaten on premises.
Payment for reservations can be made via check using the reservation form below or via Paypal (see link below)
. A small additional fee ($1.50/person) will be charged to cover paypal fees. For questions, or make last minute changes to your reservations, or if you have a truck or van and can help transport items to and from the park, contact John Diering at (410) 461-4550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than August 19, 2015.
2015 Crabfeast Flyer
2015 Crabfeast Reservation Form
|Option ||Price || |
|Alumni, spouse, date, children (15+), & VT students (crab feast) ||$40.50 || |
|Alumni, spouse, date, children (15+), & VT students (picnic only) ||$21.50 || |
|Children (6-14) (crab feast or picnic) ||$11.50 || |
|Children (5 and under) (crab feast or picnic) ||FREE || |
|Other guests (crab feast or picnic) ||$46.50 || |