The Baltimore Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association serves the Baltimore metro area including Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Hartford and Howard County.
|The goals of our chapter are to: |
- promote fellowship by extending Hokie hospitality to local and visiting Hokies, their friends and families.
- provide an important communications link between alumni and the university.
- support and promote the image and reputation of Virginia Tech
- provide merit based scholarships to future Hokies from our local community.
- promote alumni pride and spirit for Virginia Tech
| || |
You are already a member of our chapter if you
We just need to know who you are by simply connecting to us. Its easy....
- Are an alumnus of any undergraduate or graduate campus of Virginia Tech
- Attended Virginia Tech but graduated from another university
- Are a PARENT of a current or former Virginia Tech student
- A faculty member of Virginia Tech
How to connect to the Baltimore Hokies.. Attending Chapter Meetings
Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month. Face-to-face general alumni meetings are held once a quarter in February, May, August, and November.
Join our Email list
- February, May, and November meetings are held at Union Jacks in Columbia, Maryland.
- The August meeting and general elections are held during the Annual Crabfeast.
- Meetings for all other months are generally held online via Skype. If you are interested in participating in an online meeting, please contact the President, Tim Fouts.
Joining our email list is best way to stay up-to-date with events and news. Join our email list by simply sending an email to the President, Tim Fouts.
Connect through Social Media
You can also link up with us through LinkedIn and Facebook!
Visit our LinkedIn Page:
Join our LinkedIn Group:
Find us on Facebook: